Friday, April 16, 2010

February 27th 2010

In February 27th 2010 I’m in my house, in San Fernando. I had arrived some minutes before to the earthquake and I were see TV, in the first moment I thought that it finishing soon, but the movement increased and when I try to go out, it was really difficult to walk.
That night I and my brother were alone in the house, and my mother there is in the beach, so we try to call her, too my father and grand-fathers, but was really impossible until the 7 o’clock at the morning.
Before to February 27th I had many scared to the earthquake because I never had lived this situation and I don’t know how I react, but I was really calm and I didn’t feel fear.
I think that I wasn’t nervous because in my house and in my neighborhood hadn’t serious damage, but at the next day, when I see the TV, other places of my city and I knew about the tsunami, I was aware of what had happened the last night.

3 comments:

  1. hello!
    This earthquake was a very difficult experience for all.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Francisca:
    I think that all thought that earthquake will finish soon.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mother was in the beach?!!!!!!
    What happened with her?
    How lived the tsunami?

    ReplyDelete