Friday, June 11, 2010

Dream, believe and dare





Is really difficult to choose only one favorite picture! Do you not think?
Maybe this picture isn’t my favorite but is especially because remember me some important people for me. In my school there were two walls that every year panting the group that were in the last year of school. In 2006, I and my friends decide to make the mural painting of my class. We thought many time in the image and in the phrase more suitable for the mural painting and finally we choose this for one motive: we had about to finish the school and in few time we have to change our life and to live in other places, so we to be afraid. In that moment we needed to hear something like this phrase: Dream, believe and dare.
We make this mural painting among four people and were its many days working for many hours, you can’ to imagine how difficult was painting the little square! However was great the teamwork and to speak for hours or to finish the day with paint in all our body.
This mural painting was important too because was the last time that we work together. The next year we go back to school and took this picture (you can see the wear out of the painting), but in that moment we were in the university to study in different cities. I like this picture because one of my friends love the art, but his parents didn’t in her talent and they don’t support her for study art, so when she see this mural painting and remember our long conversation he decided to change of career and now is an artist…

5 comments:

  1. Its very nice the image. I thougth that the mural was in the blackboard.. But now I understand. Yet have you comunication with theirs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a nice story. The time of school is the best, i think. I say it by the friends and the things that we can do with them. How you, a mural that have its remembers. I am happy by your friend.

    bye. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like very much you image and specially the message. Is nice when a photograph remember us an special moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and the legend of the right corner?? I want to know what it says!!
    Fran, is a nice and touching history. And the mural too.

    ReplyDelete